Sunday, February 21, 2016

one year.

are u serious?
i haven't write anything in last one year?? IT'S A WORLD RECORD! hahaha

glad to be back here, after a year not sharing anything
so.. how we start this story?

hhmm.. let me tell u bout my status!
1st.. im not a student anymore!! yeeyyyy Laily Inayah, S.Psi !
May 23rd 2015


2nd status is.... being "employee"
Alhamdulillah i never became unemployed, i got my frist job at outsource company, PT.Kinarya Alihdaya Mandiri on May 25th 2015 and being "SUPER BUSY HR STAFF" until Dec 13rd 2015, i was resigned.



and i got my next job at PT.Lotte Shopping Indonesia as HR Training and Development Staff since Dec 14th till now

3rd.. im not single anymore <3
finally found someone who really care bout me
want to know his name and how he look? haha your wish! i will not show u how he look like :p
cause we committed that we will keep our story just for us...
In this relationship, we got a lot of temptations. Blessing of the parents, differences in ethnicity, culture and customs. Until the advent of the other options that almost makes my heart unsteady.
BUT we're still together for 8 months and still counting... hope will be last forever, no matter what. 


hahhhh its great to start my story in last one year right? ;)
its just beginning pals.. wait for another story in another post.
see ya!
Luv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment